There is no doubt that some sex positions facilitate higher levels of ....
What is Anemia?
Anemia cause decrease in hemoglobin count and usually caused by iron deficiency in your body. However, it also means lack of Vitamin B6, B12, Copper or Folic acid.
What is blood?
Blood means Hemoglobin and hemoglobin mean iron.
Red Blood cell: Red blood cells contain several hundred hemoglobin molecules that transport oxygen in the body.
The lifespan of a red blood cell is normally around 120 days. Red blood cells made in the bone marrow.
Normal Ranges of Hb (hemoglobin) in Men Women and Infants
Men : Hb 13.5 to 17.5 g/dl
Women : Hb 11.5 to 16 g/dl
Infants : Hb 14 to 20 g/dl
Anemia symptoms depend on the cause and vary from person to person. However, these symptoms may include pale skin, shortness of the breath, fatigue, heart palpitations and dizziness. There are several different types of anemia and treatment depends on the type of anemia.
Symptoms of anemia
1. Appear pale
2. Feeling of heart racing
3. Almonds - are filled with vitamin E
4. Feel tired
5. Short of breath
6. Easily fatigued
7. Worsening heart problems
You can do few home remedies to counter anemia.
Herbs to help you recover from Anemia
1. Eat an iron-rich diet. Green leafy vegetable, brown rice, dried fruits, lentils, beets, liver, bread made of whole grain flour and molasses.
2. Make sure you eat a properly balanced diet and get all the nutrients you needed.
3. Avoid tea, Coffee and all other antacids that reduce iron absorption.
4. Take an Epsom salt and soak your feet for 5 to 10 minutes or bath.
5. Consumption of 3-4 figs daily is an excellent remedy.
6. Consumption of dandelion leaf extract also helps you against anemia.
You have in all probability detected that carrots and different orange ....
Food & Health
It is infrequently that you will notice an outsized passable waterway that is an
From glass to wood, these bridges are built for both transport and to frighten